About Kaleidoscope Florist
Welcome to Kaleidoscope Florist and Designs, your local family-owned floral shop in Florence, AL since 1990. Owned by Joey Kimbrough, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and creating stunning floral arrangements for all your special occasions. Here at Kaleidoscope, we believe that every flower tells a story and we are honored to be a part of yours.
- Great Customer Service: We are committed to making your floral experience a pleasant and memorable one. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing personalized attention and expert advice to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Special Occasions: We offer a wide variety of beautiful floral arrangements for all your special events and milestones, from birthdays and anniversaries to holidays and graduations. Our team works closely with you to create unique designs that perfectly capture your vision and style.
- Sympathy: During times of loss and remembrance, we understand the importance of expressing your condolences with sensitivity and care. We offer a thoughtful selection of sympathy arrangements and can also create custom designs to honor your loved one's memory.
- Weddings: Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and we are here to help make it unforgettable. Our team specializes in creating stunning bridal bouquets, centerpieces, and floral installations that perfectly complement your wedding theme and style.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: Ordering your favorite flowers and gifts has never been easier. With our convenient online and in-shop ordering options, you can easily browse our hand-curated selection of flowers and gifts from the comfort of your own home or visit us in-store to experience our stunning arrangements in person.
- Same Day Delivery: Need a last-minute gift? No problem! Our same-day delivery service ensures your beautiful floral arrangement or gift basket arrives promptly and in perfect condition.
Thank you for considering Kaleidoscope Florist and Designs as your go-to floral shop. We take pride in our exceptional service, quality flowers, and unique designs that will ensure your moments are special and unforgettable.
KALEIDOSCOPE FLORIST & DESIGNS
1633 DARBY DR.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- American Express
- Will Call In
Our shop serves the following areas: Florence, AL; Killen, AL; Rogersville, AL; Muscle Shoals, AL; Russellville, AL; Sheffield, AL; Tuscumbia, AL
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Behavioral Medicine - Shoals||Better Business Bureau|
|Beverly Healthcare Of Florence||Columbia Cottage|Assisted Livi|
|ECM East Diagnostic & Rehab||Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital|
|Elkins Funeral Home||Florence Surgical Center|
|Glenwood Rehabilitation||Green Hill Funeral Home|
|Greenhill Funeral Home||Greenview Memorial Park &|
|Heritage Manor Assisted Living||Med Plus|
|Merrill Gardens At Florence||Mitchell-Hollingsworth Annex|
|Montreat Apartments||Regency Villa I|
|Rogersville Funeral Home & Flo||Saints Home Funeral|
|Spry Williams Funeral Home||Thompson & Son Funeral Home|
|Trinity Memorial Funeral Home||Valley Surgery Center|
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by calling us directly at (800) 239-2056. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Kaleidoscope Florist & Designs
1633 Darby Drive
Florence, AL 35630
A local delivery fee of $5.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays except for funerals with Sunday services. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
We are closed on Sundays other than for Sunday funeral work.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.